Option A – You Have Gym (or gym equipment at home)
- 21s – EZ curl bar, 7x halfway up, 7x halfway down, 7x all the way. Without pausing, 25 reps of situps on a decline bench. DO THIS SET 3x. BREAK.
- Seated bicep curls (start with both arms at top – lower one, bring it back up, lower the next one – so one arm is always at the top) – 12 each arm (or more).
- Without pausing, 25 reps of leg raises (lift both legs, but if you get tired alternate them). DO THIS SET 3x. BREAK.
- Regular curls with a straight bar – 12 (or more).
- Abdominals: Without pausing, do 25 reps of pull down crunches (behind the neck or an ab machine). DO THIS SET 3x.
OPTION B – You only have dumbbells
- Seated bicep curls (as in 2nd stage of option A – alternating arms, starting at top bringing one arm down and then up, so that one arm is always at the top). Without pausing, 25 reps of situps. DO THIS SET 3x. BREAK.
- Seated isolation curls (one arm with elbow against inner thigh, legs open, bring it up and down 12 times).
- Without pausing do leg lifts (flat on back, legs in the air, hands under butt – push butt up) – do it 25 times or for 1 minute. BREAK.
- Hammer curls (end of weights face forward and palms face into body or cross-over curls) – 12 (or more).
- Planks: Hold the plank position for 60 seconds. DO THIS SET 3x. BREAK. Note: (I’ll be doing 90-second planks).