Thursday, September 9, 2010

Recommitment Shopping List

Okie dokie...here's the shopping list (no deviation from my normal list). Hopefully, this will keep me from rolling through Taco Hell.

Spinach
Fresh fruit (apples, oranges, cantalope, kiwi)
Kale
Celery
2% milk
Bananas
Sweet potatoes
Mushrooms
Sugar peas (fresh)

Oatmeal
Laughing cow cheese
Tomatoes

Already purchased
Frozen fruit
Frozen veggies
Chobani yogurt

Am I missing anything?  Of course I have staples (eggs, peanut butter).

I am planning to make quinoa with mushrooms, kale and sweet potatoes over the weekend. I will substitute  couscous for the quinoa because I already have a mountain of couscous cooked!

Meal plan to be posted tomorrow - baby steps working over here!

1 comment:

to dream the KIMpossible dream said...

Sounds good - looks similar to my own list! Haven't tired quinoa yet... Let me know how it goes!