Thursday, August 26, 2010

Do you C25K?

I did last night!  After my TKB workout, I found an empty treadmill. Of course, it took me a few minutes to get my heart rate down to a normal range (those burpees in this TKB round are challenging).

But in straight-up LTD style, I didn't pay attention to the rules (who reads the instruction packet anyway?) I didn't realize the podcast was for 30mins and instead set my treadmill time to 20mins. I did manage to get in 6 runs and was interrupted by my TKB instructor.  That's a great interruption!

So Saturday, I will do Wk1 Day 2 and Sunday will be Wk1 Day 3!!!

Yeah baby!

3 comments:

to dream the KIMpossible dream said...

So proud of you, LaShaune! See...it's not so bad - it gives you an appreciation for every mile! Even when I'm driving and see a road sign for some exit 1 mile up the road I think to myself...1 mile, that's far! I know it's not far by car, but I relate everything to running miles now! Good job - can't wait to hear how the rest of your program goes!!! =)

Ms. Diva said...

Completed the C25K and started the B210K. But since then I have had pnemonia and I am back to the C25K!! I love it!!! Have fun!!!

Cat said...

Does it count that I am up to walking almost 50 minutes now? ;)

You are doing great, keep it up!

Cat, who would have to have a calendar for a
ANY K race...