Monday, July 6, 2009

Quickie Update

Well, I've been MIA from writing and lurking on my usual blog sites because I've been on vacation. Finally, an entire week to do what I want, when I want. Yeah, right! But I did take some time off from work.

Here's how I spent my time: Spent some time at the hospital with the Fella when he fell over a chair at the movie theater. Spent some time with a great girlfriend who came down for a visit. Spent time at the dealership buying my FIRST NEW CAR!!!! Spent time painting the bedroom - love the new color. Spent time cleaning the garage and my backyard. Spent time hanging with my family - Mom's all set for our cruise in Sept with the purchase of her 2 new bathing suits!

The things I didn't get to do: clean my office, visit the local museums, head to Galveston. But that's okay since that's what the weekends are for.

No comments: