Monday, December 14, 2009

Copy Cat


I love reading fashion blogs to see what others are wearing and to get ideas on color combos since I tend to be a bit predictable with my own. Last week, I discovered Ms. Tina and I have the same dress so she tasked me to send a photo of how I wore mine.

Ta-Da!

I hope I did just as well as she! If you haven't read her blog before, check it out. Tina is very witty and has great taste in shoes, clothes and baubles.

PS - Please excuse the messy office.

Details: Dress - Merona, Target (thrifted - GW); Cardi - Jessica Howard (thrifted - probably GW); Necklace - Target, Grey tank - Target; Shoes - Ann Taylor (thrifted - GW).

3 comments:

Angela said...

you look so cute. i love your smile.

LaShaune said...

Thanks SG!

Pauline Wiles said...

I like this with the yellow and long beads! Very fun.