Yep. I'm at it again. Tootin my own horn. Why? Why am I so obnoxious about spreading what's so great about me? Hmmm, because.
1. I have lost 8.5 lbs since the start of 2010 (hot damn!). I may just reach my goal set, oh, about 2 YEARS AGO. Only 12 more to go. I think I can do it.
2. I spent $27 on a yoga bag (impulse buy) and returned it! I also returned the crotch-cutter workout pants I bought last month (actually exchanged them). But I did purchase a sweatshirt because it's freaking cold here, still (darn groundhog - but at least it's not the Northeast) and my other sweatshirt is not warm enough after my evening workouts. $5 Plus, I bought some black wedges to wear. I realized all my casual shoes are sneakers and my other "non-work" shoes aren't very comfy to tromp around town in. $10
3. I listened to my inner self and those around me and stood my ground with a client who was trying to cheat me on an invoice. Oh Hell No! You WILL pay what you owe. I will pick up full payment Friday!
4. An old client called last week. She has real estate and legal work to be done! Woo hoo. I love working with her because she always pays on time and usually tips over the invoice.
5. The Saints won the Superbowl (but the ads sucked!). Yeah, I left midway through the 3rd quarter. Oh well, it was a decent game and I wasn't keen on either team. So goodie for the Saints. I did spend $45 on a mini-superbowl party for my fella and I. We had a good time so I don't feel bad about the money spent.
6. I am totally pulling off 90s era secretary today. Short tweed skirt with black tights/black boots, black button down shirt, maroon tee. I should take a photo but no time and no camera. :(
Total $$ spent in February so far:
Food out: $45
Yeah Yeah. I know. I need to curb that parking. But it was nasty wet last week, I had to meet with one of my clients and today I have a recruit here that I have escort around. And with the threat of more rain, I planned to drive him to the VA and then to the Children's Hospital. So after today - no more parking at work.