Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Gone til November

Almost like the Fugees but not heading to jail and I should only be MIA until early March.

My last day at work was Friday and now I am trying to put the last few items in boxes so the movers can do their thang. Funny how it started out with me neatly packing each box, taping and labeling. Now it's down to the last bit and I'm just tossing stuff willy nilly. Example: I packed some mini speakers with candles and picture frames. But I did the label the box as such.

I was also taking my time to recycle the paper crap. Um yeah, please don't send the eco-nazis after me. It's just too much for me to continue walking over. I've just bagged it all up and tossed in the garbage. I know I know. I will surely pay this crime later - but now, I need to not get bogged down and getter done!

So by the end of next week I will not have computer access. Yes, I live in the stone age and refuse to get a smartphone, tablet PC or the iMaxiPad. Plus, I gave the laptop to the Fella when he left. I promise to play catch up in March.

So ya'll be good between now and then.

2 comments:

The Merry said...

Have fun on your travels!
waves goodbye

Cat said...

Take care, be safe, see ya when you get back! Hugs!!

Cat