Thursday, October 15, 2009

Man Date...

Well actually, a woman date. My mom, gosh how I love her, is trying to set me up with one of her co-workers. I just adore the phone calls - she's really nice, enjoys fun activities and I told her how you like to find FREE events to attend. Um, yeah mom - most of my free events are nerdy, don't involved straight boys and are held outside. She continues - she has a son and lives in Spring.

Screeching halt - no kiddies and no folks who live on the opposite end of the world - that's like a day drive and I have to pack snacks. No thanks. I know I should expand, but when planning spur of the moment events - kids and distance becomes a major snag.

But I gotta love her for trying. She's over me whining about not having that many female friends, so she's always looking to hook me up.

So she's passed along my number. We'll see what happens.

2 comments:

Pauline Wiles said...

Well, it's very sweet of your Mom to try. I agree that kids might be a bit of a complication, but maybe not if she has some clever child-care options.
Keep us posted!

Angela said...

your mom is so sweet.