Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Fashion Wasteland

Ok yes, I am supposed to be working, but I can't help it. I am obsessed with fashion blogs, fashion magazines, anything that deals with what I put on my feet or on my back. There are several blogs through the world wide web that catch my fancy, such as the Budget Babe, Fab Finds and Budget Chic along with several shopping sites that just scream - buy, buy, buy.

I work in a world full of women, some stylish; some who seem to dress in the dark. But not one of my co-workers expresses an interest in anything fashionable. It just seems like I spending my morning conversing with brick walls. So, I sit at my computer screen, clicking away for the latest item(s) that may possibly find a home in my closet.

If you find yourself in a fashion wasteland with no one to share your joys, oohs, ahhs or squeals over the latest pics from Fashion Week NYC, London or Milan, or the newest bargain, know that you are not alone.

5 comments:

Angela said...

it's fun to be able to share. luckily for me, all my gal pals are fashionistas... : )

Unknown said...

You have me, too! And I know where you're coming from. Some people lack imagination!

Shes Dressing Up said...

Haha, I hate it when I really want to discuss something fashion related with a friend but none of them are interested.

V said...

I completely understand about the lack at work! I read others blogs, plus have one of my own!

Anonymous said...

my problem is I KNOW all the fashionstuff...love to read it...sucketh at applying it to ME.

:)


M.